Originally Posted by Anonymous
Jesters vs fl$ interesting game on Saturday morning. Shame we may have to wait till Sunday to see 91 Orange play 2019 Express. if they even play against each other

The express won't give 91 Orange a good game. They only beat the Revolution by two when they played them the second time. I know they beat up on them pretty good the first time. If they play 91 Orange tight or actually beat them what would that say about the other teams. It would put DD as the top team and a bunch in the mix below including the Revolution and GC. Just an opinion.

Don't beat me up over this one but I think the hurdle to say you are an A team is to beat 91 White in the age group. I say this because I think 91 White is an A team. That team takes so much abuse about not being an A team then takes abuse when they are in a B division. So to me there are an A team maybe not the top, I don't know where, but an A team. If you beat them you can be considered an A.

Whats with the Revolution and GC push. Is revolution a bunch of GC kids? GC do you still invite teams to play on the weekends or weekdays. How about inviting the top town teams to come down during the summer to play lets see who the tops teams. I think there was a fair assessment of the top 8 team a few threads back.

wth are u talking about ? A little too much 🍺🍺🍺