It was just 2 games on Sunday to have some fun watching 2 good teams play each other.. No hardware or T-shirt just some kids playing lacrosse. Some of the WI regular kids couldn't make it to Maryland so we grabbed a few kids that we knew were going to watch the final 4 anyway..
I guess we should call ourselves the "LIONS" of West Islip next time to make all of you happy...Jeez..

Great game against Lax Army with a lot of talent up and down the field.. Congrats on your win.
Maybe we can meet somewhere closer and scrimmage once a month and get some Pizza for the boys..

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
From what I hear the core of the Lax Army is from the Revolution, but there are players from other programs. Apparently some of their regular players were not there. They are a good team.

How many LI teams went to those games?

I think it is great a collection of boys went to play. I think it is awesome that the Lax Army coaches/players/parents have a team name to play under. It really stinks when a team goes somewhere and really misrepresents themselves by going under the auspices of a town/organization and call themselves something they are not.