Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let me know what the next few tournaments are for the express . I would like to enter my team in their tournaments since they seem to be peaking. I would like to challenge them.

What are you a tough guy ? You come on here anonymous and want to challenge them. Call the director and ask to play. I'm sure they would accommodate you. Good luck.

What is this about a tough guy??? All I asked is when there next tournament is?.Trying to enter the tournament where one of the best teams are in. I don't see anything on the website unless I am reading it wrong. Please let me know. Why would I tell you who I am so your kids can come gunning for my team. WHo are you??????

Express 2019 Wolverines are supposedly done for the season. The had a very good season. They came in first at their last tournament, Second at LI Laxfest. agreeably third in another. The scrimmaged and challenged their boys. You cant win them all but they did pretty good in the process.

Enjoy your summer. My son was happy to have played against them and I was happy I to have the pleasure of watching them play.