Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How about Crush admitting they lost and deal with the consequences? This from a team that runs up the score, goes behind the back, and trashes everyone they play. Congrats Laxachusetts for beating the mighty Crush!!!!

Yup its true, they lost to 14 and 15 year old kids who should actually be in 8th and 9th grade (fact) no excuses a loss is a loss. It happens when you play up and attempt to actually compete. I think they should stay in local tournaments and play all the "Mighty" 2020 teams on long Island and see how that works.

You had to throw in 14 and 15 year olds..LOL. No comment on the running up the score or the trash talking they do, I figure you would comment on that and defend your kids at least. I guess they really do trash talk. Hey why not split up your team and this way there would be more competitive games for their age. Just a thought. Why would anyone want to play defense for a team that keeps scoring. you get no action on defense all you get is a shirt that you won a tournament but did your son get better. The answer is no.. Please don't say in your answer the kids get better in practice that is where they learn so much. The kids are 10-11 they need the game experience for themselves. Just a defensive parent who sees some of these kids do nothing all tournament.