Sure, there are more than a handful of families that are no longer on that 2019 team that have a wealth of knowledge of the 2019 class. Some wish you the best as I do, some may wish you other things.

But I am not sure it has to be an ex-Express parent saying these things. I am an ex-Express parent and have mentioned many of these topics to the families and dads of my sons new teammates. Many of which was already known to them. It was known to them because their friends have boys on other teams who have heard all the same things. So it does not have to be an ex-Express family airing these issues.

One other thing I cant stand is when you (or whomever) post that the only way to be considered an A team is you need to beat everyone. If you beat everyone who is out there left to play? Losing to a top team (within 5 goals) does not make you a lower tier team.

Happy Thanksgiving! and in that spirit, I am thankful my son had the opportunity to have been an Express player. But I am also thankful he has been able to move on and meet more amazing boys and coaches.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Somehow I get the feeling that the offending post was posted by a "former Express parent" and not a 91 parent. Seems to know just a bit too much about the team, heh? I think you should read the post again from a different perspective this time. How would a 91 parent know which player doesn't show up at things or about a posting on social media? I think you are getting your leg pulled by someone who left your program this year and is trying to get it stirred up. All 3 teams are very good and could beat each other on any given day. They are kids for pete's sake and we should stop living through them. Btw, 91 was actually missing 6 players against LIE and 7 against Dukes but I think it is silly to say they would have accounted for all of these "missing goals", especially because 2 of them are long poles,and 1 is a goalie (although the leprechaun has a great shot)! It was just a fall scrimmage people. Besides, it is obvious that beating 91 has become somewhat of an obsession for LIE - they play us at a level higher than they play others and have been practicing like it is the summer tournament season already. They have pride and great players over their too. Good luck this year and remember, its not about you, its about your kid.
No one is trying to stir the pot. The Express team lost their best player to 91 and and another talented midfielder to the Dune Dawgs. Their big lefty from Ct is hit or miss when he shows up and this is all on a team that did not win a tournament last summer and the players celebrated their incompetence on social network. A lot of questions there not remedied by beating B level teams in weak Fall tournaments. Just stating facts Sometimes perception is not reality.

Ok..so if 91 only beat them by only 2 goals after losing all these players, than you are telling us that 91 is a B/B plus level team as well. Typical 91parent.......