Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry Fake new alert!!

Kildare aren’t world beaters but they are much better than jesters. Jesters are struggling. Sorry but it’s true.
Need to get their house in order before they start calling out other more established teams.

We’re doing ok! A few rough moments as any team would have. Coach did a great job playing everyone. Even in tight games she’d put the whole group in. The thing that stuck with us was her messaging to us that scores didn’t matter your sophomore and junior year. Our sidelines were packed every game all summer. This past weekend we had three rows of coaches. At one point I counted over 30. So maybe on paper we looked like we were struggling but I’m paying for my kid to get looks not so I can brag to my friends what our scores were. The goal for us was college and the recruitinghelp she got from coach Sam and director Kilgus and the solid schedule we had leaves us with no complaints. I can understand why it looks like we’d be upset or struggling but we are happy as can be and our daughter is in a good place for September 1st. We hope yours is too.