Originally Posted by Anonymous
There are talented girls on all 3 teams....who cares the color. You do realize how many girls play lacrosse on Long Island. But I also realize I am dealing with an ignorant chest pounding daddy

šŸ˜€. I do realize as I live here and my daughter plays for one of the YJ. But then again I also know a large majority of the players on the third team. Keep telling yourself thereā€™s enough talent on LI for three teams. Once again, Come back here and tell me the scores. Donā€™t worry. Iā€™ll do it for you. I love being a chest pounding daddy who is usually right and love pointing it out to the helicopter moms.

See you said it all with 2 little letters .YJ Only YJ parents have talented kids. I forgot and thank you for putting me in my place. Not a mom by the way. Just a normal Dad who enjoys watching his daughter play. Watching is the key word. Not living through. She gets her accolades all on her own

Lmao. ā€œJust watchesā€. But you go and post on a lacrosse forum. Doesnā€™t sound like just watching. About the YJ thing. Nope. Youā€™re wrong. I was referring to the YJ players on the team. šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø Iā€™m one of the people on here saying the tryouts are fixed with the AS being just as bad as UA. No way you can have a tryout and have the entire team make it. The top kids on Jesters or Top Guns are better than the bottom kids on YJ. And when I have said that Iā€™ve gotten the response ā€œI guess your kid didnā€™t make it.

Sorry for calling you a mom. Youā€™re obviously a Helicopter dad. Thereā€™s a ton of them too. Glad your daughter made the gray team. Still canā€™t convince me itā€™s not a money grab putting a third team there that will get trounced. Should only be one team.