Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Add the USA Lacrosse U16/U18 tryouts to that as well. Went to the Jersey one when we were down for Lax 4 Cure. NO evaluators, or those running drills evaluated without clipboards?. U16 and U18 girls combined in drills and scrimmage together. Great for competition but not split evenly and you should be evaluating the age groups separately, that is how it was done last year. Understand very selective but girls deserved a fair evaluation and they were obviously short staffed probably due to Worlds coming up. Just another item in addition to our US lax membership that funds the blowouts we are watching through Worlds. Yes my kid go the email she did not get selected for the combine and yes I'm disgruntled, just wanted a fair tryout for the money shelled out and really didn't get it. Curious how the tryouts were run in other regions.

Agree, my daughter went to the one on LI and it was poorly run as well. US Lacrosse was totally disorganized. We did not receive an email. We were told we would get one last week. Anyone else hear anything?

Emails went out to notify results of the tryouts and if you are invited to the combine.