Originally Posted by Anonymous
I was looking through tourney machine to figure out what bracket my daughters team is in for mid Atlantic.91 has orange (A team) and navy (b team), but it seems our b team is in a higher bracket than A? We are playing teams ranked in the 90s and our A team is playing teams ranked 150-200. My question is who picks the brackets for these events? Is it our director, our coaches, or the tournament. Just confused how both our teams are in really weak brackets but that our b team is in a more competitive bracket than our A team.

Second: will coaches come to see us play teams ranked 188? Has any other parents team experienced getting placed in a very weak bracket this summer? We’re there coaches?

I didn’t realize how mismatched it was or I wouldn’t be driving 5 hours to beat teams by 20.

YJ O Sullivan team plays better teams than 91. I'd like to see our girls battle it out and see if we are still a "d" team when we beat this alleged "A" team that plays teams ranked 181 and only wins by a few goals.

Hmmm I wonder who has an axe to grind with 91? Seems personal and not such a mystery.
Hopefully you can get over what they did to you and move on.

People always assume distaste for 91 is personal. Go look at other age groups threads and notice the same discussions are happening and have been happening for many many years.

Is it personal when other teams are spoken about? YJ gets smack talked all the time. A few weeks ago the “mighty Weiner has fallen” comments were made.

Also be aware this site is filled with people completely uninvolved who love to stir the pot. I wouldn’t take it so seriously.

If you’re worried about your reputation actually scrimmage that team and then the score should settle it.

Mom coach vs Dad coach
Should be epic!!

Mom coach has the better team IMO

I was looking through tourney machine to figure out what bracket my daughters team is in for mid Atlantic.91 has orange (A team) and navy (b team), but it seems our b team is in a higher bracket than A? We are playing teams ranked in the 90s and our A team is playing teams ranked 150-200. My question is who picks the brackets for these events? Is it our director, our coaches, or the tournament. Just confused how both our teams are in really weak brackets but that our b team is in a more competitive bracket than our A team.

Second: will coaches come to see us play teams ranked 188? Has any other parents team experienced getting placed in a very weak bracket this summer? We’re there coaches?

I didn’t realize how mismatched it was or I wouldn’t be driving 5 hours to beat teams by 20.

YJ O Sullivan team plays better teams than 91. I'd like to see our girls battle it out and see if we are still a "d" team when we beat this alleged "A" team that plays teams ranked 181 and only wins by a few goals.

Hmmm I wonder who has an axe to grind with 91? Seems personal and not such a mystery.
Hopefully you can get over what they did to you and move on.

People always assume distaste for 91 is personal. Go look at other age groups threads and notice the same discussions are happening and have been happening for many many years.

Is it personal when other teams are spoken about? YJ gets smack talked all the time. A few weeks ago the “mighty Weiner has fallen” comments were made.

Also be aware this site is filled with people completely uninvolved who love to stir the pot. I wouldn’t take it so seriously.

If you’re worried about your reputation actually scrimmage that team and then the score should settle it.

Mom coach vs Dad coach
Should be epic!!

Mom coach has the better team IMO
Mom team lost to a team ranked 120 and 150 ….