Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don’t understand the hold back BS on these boards. Your sons will always be playing with and against kids older and younger once they’re in HS or College.The sooner you get use to it the better.

Talking about youth holdback Dad.

It never ceases to amaze me how you holdback apologists always want us to get used to playing against older kids while you want to get used to playing with younger kids.

You must have learned character education at some Miaa school . Is that one of the traits, only certain people are entitled to advantages others dont get. lol

All these parents of kids who whine about holdbacks reminds me of a infant with a dirty diaper that never gets changed.

Hilarious, Spoken like a spoiled child who thinks it is about him and his world. Only one that needs to be changed is you, as you have no idea how much you smell.
LI holdback Cop is at it again. Still cant understand how grade based sports work and all that. Spend some time on the LI express board discussing the good old "plan to do a pg year ploy." Love this guy.