Originally Posted by Anonymous
Benched against Loonies because kid quits mentally when down. Let's see how he adjusts to being on a losing football team at CH that gets owned by nearly every MIAA A team and a consistently underperforming CH lacrosse team that fails every year to live up to their hype. Hold backs won't be there to help any more. Will he quit there too. All this early committing hype is a joke. Colleges put a ton of verbal offers out there. Only offer that matters is the one on Feb 3rd during your senior year on signing day. Kids offers get pulled all the time for many reasons. 8th graders are just 8th graders and no one cares about any of this. HS performance in the classroom and on the fields is what matters.

He will have a difficult time. Looney's players, who are smaller than this kid, shut him down in two games, the HOCO championship and CrabFeast. What does this show, that he is just at best an average lax player. He is bigger and stronger than most of his opponents but that is really all he has going for him, his size.
When he gets to HS and starts to play against really smart players with a high lax IQ he may be lost.
I hope you feel good about critiquing a kid on an anonymous forum. Where do you work and what do you do? Lets do some critiquing of you while we are at it....It's just not cool to do at all

No one is critiquing him, people are just stating what they have seen. I don't see anything negative that was said about him, just stating what he has shown. I personally hope he does well going forward.