Originally Posted by Anonymous
All the teams at that level are riddled with prefirst kids and kids that repeat later if they didn't do prefirst. It is unreasonable to call someone a cheater just because you don't like the league format. Whatever, why are you even on here, I guess this argument doesn't get any legs in your bracket, so you have to come on here with your fake tears.

Sorry, but Crabs stinks of cheating at all levels. True, it is grade based and also true, most teams have a few holdbacks but not near the extent of Crab teams. It is part of their model on how they build teams and expand the holdbacks well beyond any other top tier team in Md. I know this for a fact so don't even try and question the validity of this. You know it is true and so do many others in the lax community. It has nothing to do with the league format, it is Crabs doing everything they can to exploit the league format and guidelines.
I don't have a bracket, as you suggested, it is a known fact about Crabs, regardless of which age bracket being discussed, so yes it does get "legs".
As for tears, none here, I would only have tears if my son ever said he wanted to play for Crabs, which, by the way, he never would. He has much more integrity than to have any desire to play for this sh*t organization

Your validity is under question. You should follow your son's lead, and just avoid, rather than whining on the forum. All the elite teams, the ones you don't play, have heard your BS argument enough to smell fake news when they hear it.
. Typical Crab pushback. No whining at all, just stating known facts. Crabs stands out as the largest holdback offender of all elite teams. So, trump boy, not fake news or alternative facts, just well known truthful facts. Live with it, as I have no agenda, could care less what Crabs do. [/quote]

You care enough to have a position and carry on an argument, so I contend that you could care much less if you tried. Other than separating public and private kids, there is no way past this argument, as the average age is always going to be about a year apart. FCA, Looneys, Madlax, and others all in the same boat. Best teams pick up best kids. Edge Canada is one full year ahead of everyone based on their curriculum, so in many cases those kids are two years apart when they come down and play by our grad year system, which gives our kids a great challenge. You obviously have an issue with Crabs, which is fine, but I have an issue with your argument based on facts, which is fine too.