Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
How 2020 ex-Crabs players did FCA, 91 MD and Looney's acquire either because kids lost significant playing time to a holdback or were cut due to holdbacks?

Don't have the answer to that- but to me, that is one of the saddest parts of the holdback situation. Kids that choose to play age appropriate and are solid to great players lose their spots to bigger, stronger holdbacks for no other reason other than that they hit puberty first. And... I am not saying this because my kid got cut- my kid lives no where near this crazy team/club and has always played more than competitively against the Crabs. Heard a few good players were cut, but one specifically I heard had to find a new team, and that one especially boggled my mind. Also saw how many of the kids sat on
sidelines never seeing the field during the tighter games. Sad for those kids that are stuck in a bad situation, but I think it will eventually right itself in the future, as kids will all eventually go through puberty and talented kids do not lose their skills.

Even daddy ball exist there too. Some kids shouldn't be on team. Others cut that should still be there.