Originally Posted by Anonymous
His father is a loudmouth - the big guy - run through that - turn and rip. All the critiques are valid - big - mediocre player that has trouble beating younger kids. Yawn.

Don't know the kid or father. I do know that you are anonymously posting negative stuff about a kid. You are chicken sh$t

I didn't post what you are referring to but again, no one is saying anything negative, just stating what they see, how he plays/performs. I do not see anything wrong with that, no one is name calling/belittling him or being an [lacrosse] about it. But I do know one thing that is true, his father is a real piece of work, yep, a load mouth and post really stupid crap on Facebook. Crabs will no longer have to deal with him, FCA will. Even though he has committed to UNC there is no guarantee that he will get any solid worthwhile offer come signing time. UNC coach has time to revisit his decision and who knows what can happen. If I were the UNC coach I would have backed away, just because of his father. Lot of coaches don't want to put up with parents like that.

If the player does leave crabs and plays for FCA he will get coached for the first time in a long time. I would bet on the player who has athletic ability and gets coached instead of what I have seen with the crabs. Not sure what to call it.

Of course he is leaving Crabs for FCA, he is going to Calvert Hall after all....when are people going to learn that the FCA program hides behind the religious BS but is really a recruiting effort for Calvert Hall that only serves to fuel the over inflated egos of the family that started FCA and coaches Calvert Hall. The huddles are garbage, the religion is a front and the head coach will promise anything to help win a championship for his sons and nephews. The above referenced kid is a good player, I don't know the father, but ultimately, the child is a pawn for the Calvert Hall coach. They might as well change FCA to Cardinals Lacrosse Club