Originally Posted by Anonymous
Funny- a girl (possibly 2) cut from HG is now playing for M&D. I don’t claim to know the why/how behind it. Just reporting facts.

If you have the facts, please share the facts on how this is accurate?

Only people that care if it is factual or not are those associated with M&D who don’t want to admit that their top club would have to do this. Or a parent of a current player who doesn’t want to believe it because now the roster is larger and there goes your daughter’s playing time.

I am happy the girls found a home if Heros really waited that long to tell them they were no longer on Green.
Funny- a girl (possibly 2) cut from HG is now playing for M&D. I don’t claim to know the why/how behind it. Just reporting facts.

If you have the facts, please share the facts on how this is accurate?

Only people that care if it is factual or not are those associated with M&D who don’t want to admit that their top club would have to do this. Or a parent of a current player who doesn’t want to believe it because now the roster is larger and there goes your daughter’s playing time.

I am happy the girls found a home if Heros really waited that long to tell them they were no longer on Green.

This is the correct take