Originally Posted by Anonymous
I don’t have a 2028 but I was at GFS for hours, with other grad years, can we talk about Coppermine 28 and their flopping? It’s embarrassing to the game. It’s LeBron level. Great lax players but cut the BS please, these refs talk

Watched the game too and yes there were flops by both teams. However the refs did a great job of mostly letting the girls play.

Was there to watch the semifinal game after and have played both teams many times over the years. MDU player is going warp speed and at times out of control and gets bailed out when contact happens because she is off balance. Coppermine player is slowly jogging, puts her head down as she barrels in then snaps her head violently back to draw a foul. And she typically gets the call so don’t see it stopping anytime soon.

Watch the Coppermine / MDU game and saw MDU flop once when surrounded by the sideline. Saw Coppermine flop right on top of 8M on slight contact. Either were girls moving fast much less at a jog. Point is I agree it happens too much by all teams.