Most not all teams have holdbacks. TC is one with more holdbacks than most. Here is the problem. TC has so many holdbacks that the parents think 2021 is for kids born in 2002 and the WSYl team is a proper age 2021 team. That team has more 15 year olds than most. So they beat blaze by one and want people to acknowledge they are a top team. Well you saw what Crush did to them and they did not win WSYL playing on age. None of this holdback talk about TC would have happens if the TC parent did not come on this thread saying they are one of the best. It is so funny that they think the WSYL team is a proper age 2021 team and boast a 64-4 record where three of this losses where playing in a tournament where they check the players age.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Actually it is 64-4 since January 1, 2016. Three of the 4 losses were at the WSYL in Denver in July 2016. Great game with Team 91 Blaze (6-5 was the score I believe), Eclipse (lost by 1 goal) and Legacy (big margin of victory for Legacy - great team who blew everybody out). Fourth loss was to Madlax 2021 this weekend in overtime. All 4 were great teams, who were better than TC on that given day. That's sports, right? Bottom line is that all of our kids are fortunate to be able to compete at such a high level, and it is totally positive. We hope to continue to compete with the elite teams in LI, Maryland and the other historical hotbeds of Lax. Best of luck to all of the great programs out there!

Based on the most recent exposing posts, I think you're just a couple of double holdbacks away from being the best team out there! Best of luck, and enjoy the tee-shirts. If you can get one or two kids who were originally 2019 to play down at 2021 this summer, you'll be good. Please contact the Crabs and ask them how they do it.

My kid is usually the youngest kid on the field. Even I am tired of listening to this holdback issue. Every 2021 team has holdbacks or kids who repeated a grade, granted some teams have more than others. Your kid's team has them too.