This is never a valid argument. In HS there are multiple kids in grade 10-12 so an older kid can't dominate a game. Also if there are dominate players there will be older kids to counter that kid. When a kid plays down two years there is not anther 10th grade kid to counter him. Also that 9 th grader that plays up will have a lot of talent. The older kid playing down will be facing kids who are players ranked 20-24 on a team and it could cause problems. Last the kid that plays up chooses to face older kids. When a kid plays down he is playing against kids that may not be ready or want to play a kid two years older. An older kid can dominate a game and the team that is not cheating will have no answer. Hs teams have multiple older kids to counter an older kid.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now I dont have a child that plays on Blaze, But I have no Idea what you fathers are going to complain about when your kids get to High School. Lets just say that I expect my Son to make JV. which means he will play with 9th Graders this year, and then (Get This) I will expect next year in 9th grade that he makes Varsity. Do you know what that means? My little boy might be playing with 18 year olds. Before you have a comeback like my HS program must suck letting kids play up and I have Bad Grammer. Look in the Mirror first. They need to put a complaint department thread on here. SMH