Stating facts is not hate. You may not like the facts and scores but they lost to Carolona and beat a team by one that lost to a PAL level team. I think that is more of an indication of how good prime time is and how good they will be than someone saying on here that they are the best in the east without a shred of evidence. Did you see every team play in the east? Goid luck this season in doing better than they did in the Fall.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
This must me a joke. A couple of weeks ago Prime time lost to Carolina Also I saw Primetime struggle in a one goal win against 3d Colarado who is awful and Lost to Buck town. Prime time is not in the top 15 and would get beat by all of Long Islands top six teams.

Primetime hands down best 2021 program in the East....picked up a bunch of studs you all will see next summer!

Fall means nothing my friend, many of the kids don't play in the fall, totally different team next summer and they still dominated in fall. Just saying, keep an eye out, haters can hate (as per above).