Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
People move out of school distrcts all the time or send to private schools for many reasons. As far as a kid playing SCGL for another township there could be multiple reasons why ,some of which are no ones business.That being said if a childs parents ask for a release I think iy should be granted but they should have to go to the nearest suitable program, ie if an A level player go to the nearest age appropriate town team.There are too many reasons to list that kids may want to get a release from their town to play.
There’s only one reason, the parents are jerks.

More like too many of the coaches are jerks. Seriously, look at all the crap that fills these boards. Half of the coaches are unfit for the position. Most all of the crazy screaming and carrying on is on the coaches. Not that my kids coaches are too bad, but I often say leaving game "I would never let my kid play for that coach" so many of these people are the town coaches, and because you live in that town you are stuck playing for some over the top [lacrosse]. LIJS and other leagues have it right, give people a choice. The person above is probaly one of the [lacrosse] coaches.