Originally Posted by Anonymous
Loving the Next Level - Madlax feud. Two mediocre teams looking for relevance who both lost to Hawks and Crabs in HOCO and did almost nothing all summer. The Madlax 27/26 combined National team had maybe one or two quality wins, but Next Level didn’t beat even one quality opponent all year. Their best win was over Madlax. Without their goalie, Next Level probably isn’t even a AA team.

It's true! Madlax has the most horrific case of daddy ball I have ever seen, and Next Level's coach plays favorites as bad or worse than your typical daddy coach, and the resulting toxicity on both teams is palpable. Next Level used to be way ahead, but now they are both pretty mediocre even on a good day. But in fairness, I don't think Madlax has beaten Next Level in years (if ever), and I know for a FACT they have never beaten the Hawks, so I do think that Next Level is the winner of the pillow fight between the lightweights. And yes, the Next Level goalie is a great player, and they would be a lot worse without him.