Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I just dont see anyone coming remotely close to 91. They have brought down 2 game changers and the rest of LI cant compete. Igloo/Rebels/Express dont have the talent. 2029 is a very weak class to begin with, this will just magnify it.

There you have it. Why bother showing up?
91 didn't have great fall.. I know who cares it s fall i'm sure the two adds will help but didn't they loose their best attack b/c of the 100 mile rule? so new adds prob a net positive but not sure many will agree they are now the best have to prove that first.
Rebels are still trying to add kids to get better not a bad team time will tell
Express I surely hope they improved from the fall or they are a bubble team at best
Igloo had a solid fall especially vs all other LI teams its fair to say they are the team to beat until proven otherwise.
Moose unfortuanltey just lacks the depth but def have some good pieces.

On any day any one of these teams could win/loose vs each other . It all will come down to who is playing the best at that time not sure much separates the top teams... but the drop-off after these teams is pretty dramatic.

91?? Based on what??
Not sure what the question is here seems like a fair assessment all we hear on this board is how great they are yet ,lost to igloo and moose and it could be argued the rest of the fall schedule was average at best. But not denying the fact the addition of the the kids from the 28 team playing w/ the 29’s could be a net positive even tho they won’t have their best attack not sure where the confusion is.

Because they aren’t good. We all saw it this fall. They added 28’s but so did everyone else.