Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your cost / benefit analysis needs work. There are no facts, just feelings. Remove your feelings and you have nothing to base your pathetic rambling on. Big deal that you feel holdbacks are cheaters - noone cares.

You are a fraud becuase you cant come up with any reasons yourself. I think the list does a good job detailing why one should hold back and why one shouldnt. I am against holdbacks because I think it is contributing to the demise of the sport and it would be much better off if everyone just played on age. But i guess reading comprehension is tough tor you becuse I have detailed some reasons why some kids should holdback as it will benefit some but not most. But I can see your reason for holdbacks: daddy ego. Nothing else is relevant to you. Living your life through your child and that is the worst "pros" for doing it. Whats pathetic is your response; care to contribute something a little more than your ego? As to saying no one cares? I think there are a ton of people who care. "No one"? Ha, what an obtuse lost,