Originally Posted by Anonymous
detest to break it to you slick, but the rosters of pretty much every top D-1 program is nothing but rich kids from private schools. Better get on board or play d-3, that’s what’s left for Public school kids!

You got me. OK, meathead, remind me again what is wrong with NCAA D3 lacrosse?

He should know, he was one of those prep school kids who had to reclass to compete with the public school kids. Now he puffs his chest talking about his prep school team in the lunch room at his lax bro job in finance where he makes less money than most of those public school kids. He lives in the house his parents left him in the neighborhood he grew up in where he struggles to pay the property taxes and country club fees so he can keep up with his neighbors lifestyles. This is all he has is, spewing his detest on an online child sports board.

You’re right, all except the property taxes and CC dues, that’s easy, I do have dad’s company after all. Hey we’re hiring guys to clean the toilets on the overnight, you interested?

He definitely was a reclass. Sounds like a little man overcompensating for something else.