Originally Posted by Anonymous
Finally spoke to a parent friend on NL26s. Thought I would share what I picked up. So, please feel free to add/subtract. It's not exactly linear....I'm just sending out what I heard.

Roughly 11 kids from NL26 were moved to a "practice squad" after DM's latest attempt to poach-to-win (and make money!!) after the ML kids decided to move over. Many of these 11 kids were original to NL and some had already paid. Needless to say, there are a lot of ticked off parents and my take was that they aren't going to let this go lightly. People on BOTC like to hammerhead on CM, and much of it is deserved, but this latest by DM & Co has really hit a nerve with people.

Several of the ML kids who are moving to NL attend St. Johns, and their parents were the ring leaders. Most schools of value in the DMV would frown upon using your position at the school to make money in your side hustle, but SJCH does not care from what I am told. If a club tried to pull this at Prep, Landon, Zaga there would be serious problems.

Maybe it works out, maybe it doesn't because both ML and NL 26 teams were weak to say the least, but I sure would like to see the tension on the sidelines this summer between the newbies and NL leftovers.
It really makes this all the more disgusting. Can we now all agree DM is the biggest Xbag in the area?

Also, CM should have seen this coming. Is the SJC parent who led this the same one who led the 24 defection?
For what it’s worth— this was led by Landon kids and their parents, not SJC

100%