Originally Posted by Anonymous
I just heard that Crabs picked up a 15 yr/old out of state FO that puts their old FO guy to shame on the line and on the field. True? If so that’s too bad because I thought their old guy was good but I’m hearing this guy is a huge upgrade.

I have no idea about his age but the kid will be the best FO at the 2026 level. Crabs will have the best 1/2 punch at X and with the other additions will be the team to beat in HOCO this year.
I just heard that Crabs picked up a 15 yr/old out of state FO that puts their old FO guy to shame on the line and on the field. True? If so that’s too bad because I thought their old guy was good but I’m hearing this guy is a huge upgrade.

I have no idea about his age but the kid will be the best FO at the 2026 level. Crabs will have the best 1/2 punch at X and with the other additions will be the team to beat in HOCO this year.

Big deal. A 15 year old high school kid playing against 13 year old middle schoolers. Parents must be proud