Originally Posted by Anonymous
Hard to pick Mt. Sinai since they always seem to hide and avoid playing any good teams. Look at their schedule especially non-conference they never challenge themselves. The only good team they played, they lost to. They seem more interested in padding their record. CSH as other Nassau conference I teams, play hard teams all the time and play tough non-conference games,for that reason i say CSH in a close game.

Hiding? lol really? This years 2 out of conference games were St. A's and CBA, Perennial powerhouses. In recent past years it has been Wantaugh,GC and New Cannan. Section 11 only allows a limited amount of games for the season, in fact Sayville a few years ago had one too many and got excluded from the playoffs and the coach got dismissed! If you use your stupid logic, Mt Sinai should be better than Wantaugh,Set and GC because they beat CBA by a wider margin than Wantaugh. Mt Sinai had as hard a schedule as they can play in Suffolk. All that being said I think it will be a good game between CSH and MT Sinai.