Originally Posted by Anonymous
Your Manhasset team falls off a cliff after this year and your youth teams are below average so GC will be the team to beat in Nassau . When you said " doesn't compare" you just look like the conceited arrogant type parent that makes people repulsed by you. So arrogant to state that any 6 year starter at a weak program does not compare to your second year daughter who has ridden on the coat tails of others in your program. My daughter plays at GC and believe me she has many kids who played varsity in 8 th grade on her YJ team who are some of the top players in the country. There are excellent players at many schools , big, small,good and bad.
says the G..C. parent. Maybe , Maybe not. Still a lot of girls in that program, the junior stud is a for real blue chip with a real good goalie. and strong support players. Not much happening in G.C. that I can see. Hard to believe your a real G.C. parent though, usually there is a higher amount of respect between the two programs so I suspect your probably not. I never said the 8th graders weren't good players, I never said that a 'set girl is automatically better than anyone, why are you Y.J parents so hostile and threatened by the success of people from other places? your kids are also very good, be happy. The other poster was right D.G has only been head coach for 9 years at 'set with 2 trips to big game, statistically speaking, that makes her a more successful coach than Carol Rose, but less successful than both Tracy Weiner, and Chappy. Lets be honest for a minuet ok, truths that after 2015 Long Island girls lacrosse as a whole takes a nose dive. the last 3 to 5 years have had classes so outstanding, but not so much any more, can anyone explain why? is it just a coincidence that it seems to be in lock step with the expansion of club lacrosse? I think as a whole we need to find ourselves again. Just my opinion