Originally Posted by Anonymous
Poor coaching on Huntington, a few ball hogs .weshampton goalie was superior

That's surprising to me, Huntington seems like they often have many assisted goals. Looks like their #1 player had 7 assists, obviously not one of the ball hogs I'm assuming. I've heard good things about the West Hampton goalie, good for her. How did the starting Huntington goalie play? Did the one going to UNC get in today?

Okay I will take the bate, are you saying she has a number 1 on her jersey or she is their best player. She is a good player who is apparently an even better student which is great but not their best player.

Not the best player? She had the most point in Suffolk County last year as a sophomore. She is absolutely their best player whether the coach realizes it or not.

The fact that you try to use points as your argument for her being the best player tells me you have no clue, with your logic she must have gotten a lot worse from last year as her points this year probably do not even put her in the top 30.Again not a knock on the kid ,good player going to great school with a very bright future but not the best player on her team. Sorry but there is a kid on that team who has been on team 1 school girls multiple times, along with another who is on team 1 this year, one of whom I believe made the under armor senior all American team.Blame your coach all you want but your best player is exceptional on both sides of the ball and on the draw, has been on team 1 school girls multiple time, under armor all American, plays for top YJ team which is one of the best teams in the age group in the country, just sayin.