Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nat Champ?....Thats funny! Let's wait till games are plyed before you make such bold predictions!

USC? That's what predictions r. I don't have to wait. They r very, very good and getting better, returning their key players from a team that won 20in a row and took syracuse to OT in the NCAAs, have the best goalie and added the #1 recruit in the country. They have a real chance and I'm predicting the win. Why is that funny?

#1 recruit is a freshman, not likely to be an impact player this year, sorry. Plenty of goalies just as good or better. Also maybe overrated somewhat. They don't have what it takes to win it all, not even close . You will see once actual games are played

While I don't think USC has a chance to win the national championship, their goalie is most definitely the best in the country. Actually watch her play and you will agree. No wasted motion, calm as calm could be, explodes to the ball, and is always in the right position. She was the #1 goalie when she played in high school at SSSA, and still is #1. (Although the UNC goalie that won the national championship game is damn close! That was a treat to watch in person.)