Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
yvr1tbprobably did and believe it or not there are a lot of Doctors and Lawyers with those degrees

Let it go. The rosters don't lie. D1 players in all sports are guided into certain majors to keep them eligible. Coaches just want them to play.

Hopefully you don't sell your daughter out, There is always a place to play and always a school that will let you take the major of your dreams

How many kids have you had play D1 sports? I bet none. So I'm pretty sure you don't know what you are talking about. I've had 2. Never have we had a discussion with the coaching staffs about their suggestions for majors. Nor have my kids. Are there tradeoffs that have to made to pursue certain majors, absolutely. For example, if you want to pursue premed or science-based majors, you may likely need to take labs over the summer. But those decisions have been made by our kids, not by the coaches. Maybe there are SOME D1 schools that force certain majors on kids, but not true for all. So stop stating that D1 programs are all like that. Likely your kid wasn't good enough to play. Got it.