My kid is not on the A team, but we have been around YJ and the tryouts process for quite a while as my older also came through the program. I can tell you this that once the girls get to the white pinney,That pretty much means that they have made A or B, especially if hand picked by CR. As you saw by the tryouts yesterday that girl ran laps around both teams and was one of 3 in the white pinnies, You can also tell who made Blue by who the coaches esp who the owner/head coach is talking and laughing with...There is nothing that jealousy, hating or creating all this drama will do to change that. CR simply does not have time to waste on kids that she believes will not be able to bring something to those teams. She runs her program how she sees fit and nothing you nag and complain about on here will change that. If you still have issues with her choosing other girls over yours, then that is a conversation you need to have with CR. Maybe that is why so many girls were still in red and not moved, That does not mean that you get on here and hate on kids, It just means you work harder and try again next year. We have accepted this reality and are fine with the team my kid is on.