Originally Posted by Anonymous

You really must be a total loser . First no one has any clue what you are babbling about . How would anyone know who this kid is . If the kid is on LEG 2nd team honestly do you really think she is better than the top kids from YJ , TG , Liberty , Elevate . You act as if other people have any clue about some 13 yo kid . If the kid were that good why would Leg be only too willing to see her go .

You must be a moron to make a statement like that. Do you really think every girl in any club actually gets to be on the team they should be on? F*****g Tool!

I can tell you this , as you all know the YJ parents and probably coaches are reading this and my guess none of them want anything to do with this kid because of this nonsense. No there are a few kids who do not get to be on a team they deserve strictly by skill but in this case maybe it was not based only on skill.Add to that Leg had a full summer of watching the kid and if they thought she was a difference maker they would have tried to keep her . Good luck to your top ten LI kid who no one knows but my guess is you wil not be moving on to YJ .

And how do you know that Leg did not try to keep her? It was not Leg's choice as I would not have brought my kid back either under any circumstance after reading how the kid was treated for the last year. It's all over this forum, a lot had to be cleaned up but overall the parents were terrible to that kid. why don't you ask the Moderator who had to step in constantly to stop the BS. If it's not this kid, it's the UNC commit. you all have to really stop hating on children, it's not going to make your kids better or talked about. Secondly who said this kid was even attending any tryouts at all? and even if she is, the kid's talent or lack of as according to you should speak for itself. Hating on any of these kids will not change your kids circumstance. Every year its the same crap when it's time for YJ tryouts, last year it was the UNC commit, this year its someone else. Just let the kids play and the chips fall where they may.

You really are a loser . First how do you know if legacy did try to keep her unless you were actively involved.Second if you are comparing this kid to the UNC commit you are clueless. Third someone earlier said this unknown phenom was showing up at YJ . Give it a rest you are way too emotionally involved not to be thinking they are talk about your kid but honestly no one other than people on Leg b team have any idea who you are . My guess you will not show up to YJ tryouts as your ego cannot take another honest assessment of your kids ability . [/quote]

Honest?