Originally Posted by Laxlives
Originally Posted by Anonymous
wow i saw the cudas play SWR this weekend,wow soild d .good middies

Who was there attack it looked like they took some turtles kids. Anybody know who these kids are . Future duke players WOW

If it was @ Farmingdale none of those kids are on the Cuda's. They are just a bunch of kids from different teams that wanted to play fall ball. There is a lot of talent on LI !!!!

The cudas (at least the version that played in the summer) no longer exist. From everything being posted, the express is calling there top team "orange" again next year. If I have the facts correct, one of 91 dads wanted to put his version of a dream team together because his son wasn't getting sufficient playing time with 91 and wanted him to be showcased. He took the team to the express who added a few of their own kids. Whether or not the express did the right thing by accepting the offer is another matter since it's obvious that it took several weeks to put everything together during the spring/summer tournament schedule for both 91 and the express.

Even if the express still uses the cuda name, it will be a very different team next year as far the players are concerned. If they play at this same level remains to be seen. The express was weak last year at the 2016 level and they need to upgrade before the few good players they have started leaving for greener pastures elsewhere. You can't put a team into the U-15 championship that hasn't won anything in several years. Besides, this is exactly how the express built their 2015 orange team.

Also, I wish people would leave the boys out of the posts. The cudas or express has nothing to do with them as individuals.