Originally Posted by Anonymous
Instead of being called "Long Island Express", maybe named for the road most of the higher echelon travel, I think a better name would be "Highway Robbery". I would compare their pricing to the price gouging of gas for Superstorm Sandy, the only difference is there was a 10% anti-gouging law whereby gas prices could not be increased more than 10%. Too bad, there is no law that would govern this organization. Do the math, most of us are in the wrong business.

Law of supply and demand, I personally dont give a dam what people decide to do with their money. The man is making the most of the current travel lacrosse climate, can you really blame him for that?

We all have choices to make and for some people it works.
As for recruitment, last I checked, middle school kids aren't getting recruited to be charging these prices. I understand all personal choice, but if you are hoping to be St. Anthony's or Chaminade bound, it probably would be in your best interest to develop a relationship with Express, but at what cost?

Law of supply and demand, I personally dont give a dam what people decide to do with their money. The man is making the most of the current travel lacrosse climate, can you really blame him for that?

We all have choices to make and for some people it works. Some people might look at it as an investment in their childs future. Say what you want, but they can coach and they have resources. Its really as simple as "You get what you pay for"