Originally Posted by Anonymous
Go to a club that you are comfortable with the price. As a parent that has a son on the " A" team I dont know why anyone would want to pay the Express price then have to endure a summer of B/C team lacrosse. Trust me if the day comes when my son doesn't make the "A" team I'm done with the Express. You have many other options. As long as people are willing to pay the price why should the price be reduced.

this is NOT meant to be a knock on 91 or Express or to diminish the high level of training they provide. The next 4 or 5 years should be interesting. Is it my imagination or are indoor turf places opening all over the darn place. Now how many great lax players has LI produced ? I realize they are all busy making millions in the MLL but maybe they force themselves away from the from the pro lax gravy train to coach a youth team. YOu get a couple of smart ex players from a high level, throw in the availibility of places to train all year and leagues and tourneys all over and me thinks the big boys will have some competition with smaller programs who simply wont have as many hands in the till yet can offer quality But hey what a whino