Originally Posted by Anonymous
was she not at every practice ? yes she was. I would call that overseeing her teams. Kind of tough to be at games when you have multiple teams, playing in multiple states at the same time. As for being unapproachable, that is pure BS. I have spoken to each one of the directors at TG on multiple times and each time my question was answered or my concern was addressed.

You are correct, she was at every practice and when she could she coached a little. This weekend she was running the tournament so you can not expect much from her. I saw her at the Capital Cup at a game but she was scouting as were many college coaches.

The main issue with some is the number of girls on the team was too high. I believe they had 28 girls and with that some girls cannot expect to play more than a half a game. I thought they did a decent job getting girls on the field. At the Capital Cup the team was missing quite a few committed girls so the remainder got at least 50%+ playing time. That was their time to hopefully get noticed by the college coaches. They were in a very competitive bracket with Steps, TLC...etc.

If you are that upset you should obviously move to a different organization. I know the Wave were short girls and they went to National Draw, Northern Rise, Capital Cup and Hofstra just like TG did.