I know Joe and Dan Spallina. Very different styles of coaching. Both know more about lax than most top lax athletes. They both come from a family that eats and sleeps sports. It would be very hard to find anyone on this planet that knows more about lax than these two and the other Spallinas. I'm so glad that my kid is no longer playing in this environment. I had to sit for YEARS and be tortured by Sanchez coaching from the stands. Yelling at every player. As if my ultracompetitive daughter didn't know better to play harder that she needed extra coaching from the stands. Btw, my daughter went on to play college ball. From what I've been told, his HS team is comprised of travel lax kids with parents that throw boat loads of money into private trainers. And that his younger teams have very few travel lax kids and these teams don't win any games. If he's such a genius coach then why aren't the younger teams winning? He uses his HS team to fool younger parents into thinking that he's such a great coach. If Joe and Dan want nothing to do with him and these guys are experts then what does this say about Sanchez?