Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Committed girls were not supposed to be playing which is why some teams showed awful. TG 17 never looked worse, with sideline coaches even shaking their heads. Having said that remember -those recruited still need to hit the mandated ncaa requirements for gap and sat/act tests. There is no way around that.

When my daughter went through the process the committed girls continued to play with the sole purpose of helping the girls that helped get them recruited look better. Teams should remain in tact for all of the girls to get recruited. I know that some coaches do not want to watch games with a majority of the girls already committed but it has to be a two way street for the athletes.

I doubt that the parent's of the committed kids wanted to make the trip down to Florida.
My daughter is committed and we went to florida for the exact reason stated above....by playing as a team and keeping the chemistry, it helps all the players look good and hopefully leads to more players committing! [/qu

Didn't the rules state the tournament was for non committed girls?