Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nah, just write the check so DK can pay off the required settlement that he has to pay from the fine he received on Wall Street..he takes credit cards as well...

Speaking of "sketchy" I just hung up with a friend who was on Elevate 2018 last year. They said they have NO goalies listed on their roster.......odd to say the least. Gets better, they said while their invite email included the roster, a friend of theirs made what they believe is the 17/18 combined team and they did NOT get a roster, just an email saying congrats welcome to the club. They asked me what I thought of that and I said I have no clue. We have been around lacrosse for a while and have always received a full roster with a goalie.

Can anyone shed any light on this for them? I just told them they should really find out who is taking a position on their team BEFORE they pay. Any help here is appreciated.

To that I say, Caveat emptor.

Did anyone ever figure out what the email situation was with this - some with rosters, some without? DO people know if people are taking spots on the red/white team? Friend is still debating but leaning for going to other tryouts first, You think that there will be a spot available on this team down the road if they decline and change their mind at a later date?