Originally Posted by Anonymous
Translation: I will set aside our family's morals if I think my son will do well with Madlax. As long as it's not my family being threatened, I have no problem whenever the owner treats his other clients poorly. As long as it's not us, I will gladly give him my money and have my son be taught by him.

Yes you are correct because the treats you speak of are old news one and they are not as big a deal as you really want them to be. And all the other guys who work for him are great guys and have been great guys over the years. He is around but 90% of all the interaction with a coach is done by the others on the staff. And he might be crazy but he has proven to know what he is talking about and he has proven to be able to find and help place kids into colleges and private schools. Ask all the players who have played for guys like Bobby Knight over the years the good out weights the bad. Are Madlax parents happy when he acts like a [lacrosse] no but he is not really harming anyone in real life. A mean email is not a death sentence.

Classic Stockholm Syndrome.

This thread is so lame. Are you really trying to establish some sort of moral righteousness by playing for certain clubs versus others?

Get a grip, it's a youth club sport. Stop trying to create an argument where playing for a certain club makes you a terrible person. If that was the case, every parent who ever allowed a child to play Division 1 sports would be an awful human since all programs have had their issues. It's all about improving as a player, it's about the opportunity, and it's about the fun.

Please get off your moral high horse with respect to club lacrosse. Most likely you have an agenda because either you or your child weren't good enough. Let it go.