Madlax slowly disintegrating.

2019 - great team in its final season
2020 - average
2021 - weak
2022 - good
2023 - weak
2024 - great
2025 and younger - average

NL and DCE have taken away Maryland. VLC youth getting stronger. Club Blue VA a potential threat. Madlax continues to decline.

Look, I'm not a Madlax apologist. But how can you possibly know this - have you scouted the teams?

I'm not a ML parent either, but I know the 2021 team picked up a group of Club Blue boys that will make the team much better

Madlax will always get better as the team gets older. The 2020 team that you call avg. could of been called weak 3 years ago. The best part is when you call a Madlax team weak it just tells people they have a chance to make the team and they show up at tryouts when the parent is feeling the pressure of college recruiting. The 2018 and 2019 class have the #1 one overall player in the country and double digit D1 commits. You think they can not get good players with the track record they have? They take the best players and have 3 tryouts a year. Great players will show up. So if you are a 2021 parent just wait a year or two and it will be hard for your kid to get playing time I promise.

Those BJs the Madlax guy gives you for every one of your posts must be the bomb.