Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yes please stop with all the post on all the different pages. I would keep a low profile until the season starts and if you have a good year then run your mouth as you please. All you are doing right now is making harder on your program when you are not good at the top levels or if you do not place teams at that level you will look real bad. Silence speaks much louder.

Your owner should heed your words about keeping a low profile.

https://deadspin.com/hey-ungrateful-quitter-emails-from-an-angry-lacrosse-660703941

The funny thing is, he has been keeping a very low profile after this fight with a Jerk from 7 years ago. And if he was such a bad guy how does Madlax keep racking up the D1 verbals and signings over this last couple years?
I have made this point several times he only gets mad when a kid leaves his program for another program. He is very loyal to the kids and family's that have been loyal to him. Is he nuts towards the parents that leave yes, but why should you care if you are leaving? I quit a job 15 years ago and I am sure the boss hates me and calls me names but I quit without telling him why and without notice. Just like this jerk from the story above.