Originally Posted by Anonymous
my job is brining me to the Philadelphia area in a few weeks and to change things up here on the board my daughter was interested in William Penn Charter for girls lacrosse - we were going to look but I see they lost like 10 games last year and 3 games already this year - the home we are living in is in chestnut hill and my daughter was top 2026 midfielder on Long Island for yellow jackets - any idea of other good private schools to consider with good coaches?

I think it depends upon the club team your daughter is going to play for and if you want club coach to match high school coach.
The two best private schools for lacrosse near where you are living is SCH Academy or Penn Charter. Both are strong academically. PC - HHH based and SCH - Reigh based. BUT you will see girls from both clubs on both teams. SCH has had more success lately and would be right down the road. SCH has more girls from the area on their team where PC pulls more from outside Philly. Unless you are willing to travel over 40 minutes for school (Episcopal Academy or Agnes Irwin) those are your best bets.