The circuit is a total money grab by 3Step/NXT to cash in on families who's self worth is tied to playing on the "national" level. NLF in middle school is similarly pointless.
NLF's attempt at creating exclusivity at their events is really backfiring as their teams are slowly turning over and tanking compared to other clubs that have stayed hungry and have been hustling keep on par with the NLF.

Originally Posted by Anonymous
NLF dropped the ball. The Alliance League will work because so many teams were burned by NLF. The founding members kick out the good teams that are local to them. A couple of founding member clubs on the ropes also not good programs any more.

Big4HHH (3rd best program now at best in philly area)
Express usually not a top 5 team in any division
91 Long Island is strong but really does not like to be challenged
Crabs (not usually a top 10 team in any division)
Leading Edge (solid but not top )
Laxachusetts very strong in younger groups but heavily reclassed teams so top out as get older.

I think a couple of Affiliate teams already said going to the circuit or will play both. Also I think Circuit will be strict on rostered kids which stops national teams from entering.

I don't see NLF staying near as strong. Plus anyone that has been to NLF tournament knows not best facilities usually and not easy logistically with hotels.