Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]I’ll try it once again without any insults so therefore maybe you can see it.

AS and UA are supposed to be top events with the best kids playing against each other. You can’t have a best of the best showcase if you allow 66 kids from one region. This has nothing to do with the kids on the gray team but they aren’t the best in Long Island. You’re kidding yourself if you think that. It’s like saying Coastal Carolina should be allowed on the NCAA tournament because they should have a chance too.

It’s bad enough these tryouts are fake with the amount of club affiliate kids that make the team. Now we are going to have the 45th best player on YJ playing against the 20 best kids from Maryland or NJ. That’s not what this even is supposed to be. That’s club lax where a team puts themself in a certain bracket. But I’m just pounding my chest. 🤷🏻‍♂️[/quot

Wow your kid must be legit. By the way my daughter isn't doing AS I just felt it was pathetic that you needed to put down 16 yr olds. You are correct in saying that not everyone deserves a trophy but 66 kids out of all the girls who play lacrosse on Long Island is still pretty good. Maybe they won't get the calls from UNC or BC but they still should be applauded for their hard work 6'3" still can have a Napoleon complex.

I think the point he is making is that AS started because they felt UA was political and a money grab. This proves that it is just that. 3 Long Island teams is a joke for an elite event and people still question who made the top team. Charlie and Carol thank you all though and it looks great on your resume.

How can UA be a money grab? It’s no cost to the player other than tryouts! Look how much AS cost!!!! Thats the real money grab!

AS was started by CR because UA was not political enough. And also for $$$, of course