Originally Posted by Anonymous
Under Armour is still the barometer. 1 team. Free. AS May be the future but not yet.

Not true. Top girls from all regions are doing AS.

AS is a complete joke. How can you have three teams from one grad year and try to call it a "select or elite" event? Absolute money grab, maybe the biggest money grab in the history of the sport. Might as well just go to the regular tournaments with your club team.

You're missing the point of these national events. AS is bigger than LI. AS is getting top talent from across the country, giving them a chance to compete head to head. You don't get that a local tourney with your club team.

I thought two was a stretch but three. Three is a joke. Teams that have to play the third LI will not be getting anything out of it. And the girls getting crushed 15-2 won’t be getting out of it as well. Thanks for the donation they should say. And please don’t say there is tremendous talent here on LI. We know the rosters.

Why do you sound like your kid wasn't selected?

Ah, the usual comeback on this site when you tell the truth. No she's going and probably won't have to play the Gray team. Please come back and post the scores of the Gray team after the Selects are over and tell me I was wrong. Having three teams is ridiculous. Sorry you can't separate having your daughter making that team and seeing the truth.