Originally Posted by Anonymous
I am new to the site and a little overwhelmed.... so please be patient.

My daughter is Class of 2020 and after playing JV as a freshman, want to now play in a year round league to improve her skills to assure she can play Varsity as a junior. She has played clinics as the LI Sports Hub in winter and an Adelphi program this past summer. Playing for the purposes of being recruited for colleges is not a priority- but I clearly understand why leagues at this level do so.

So many leagues...... and tryouts are coming soon.

I am looking for some honest feedback as to what might be some leagues to consider.

So I've figured out the REPLY button but am unsure if this should be a separate thread. My apologies if not.

If you are looking for a lot of playing time, my friends daughter played on Liberty last year and played year round. They had clinics at sports hub in Syosset a winter league as a team at ally pond and other playing opportunities. She said the coaching was great and her daughter improved significantly. I think YJ plays in an indoor league further out east and also has clinics but the clinics are small groups and sell out. You can go to YJ clinics and play on other clubs.