Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]Nice job leg teal dad... thanks for not asking my kid to go primetime. Pretty sure you just took a pretty tight team and shattered it. Not sure how it affected blue but i'm sure people are not happy. You think she will get noticed playing with the blue girls... she will alright but not in a good way. She will be exposed!!! Go back to kissing [lacrosse] at hotel get togethers.

Jealousy will get you no where

Looks like i called it right!!! The only thing you and blue dad did was [lacrosse] of 3/4 of 2020 Leg parents. The only happy people are your Bayport cronies and for your foolish Jealousy comment... I THINK NOT. Enjoy the hotel get togethers now knowing people can't stand you.

Wait..what? What's the drama at Leg now?

The age old story , some loser dad who thinks his kid is better than she is and does not want her to play with the kids he deems dead weight puts his own team into a tourney and cherry picks the kiss butt parents who keep it a secret. It's a prescription for dissaster and really poisons a teams chemistry. Happens in every club to some extent but creates bad feelings , Leg better get it under control or they are in for a long summer. Good luck the BBP parents are some of the worst and perfect examples of how dangerous a little knowledge can be .

Not surprising... you are talking about a program ran by SL and his cronies including RG. if you're not from Bay Port or EI/I you can forget it. Why do you think most people avoid that program? Politics galore there, lot of bartering for starters, it's what you can do for SL, if you are of no use, your kid suffers. was the same way at TG but it wasn't his program so he couldn't fully run amok. Now he has his own program nothing changes still the same old douchy SL and clueless parents who believe their kids have no other choice than to be overcharged for basic lacrosse. What's the fee up to this year for a third year program? heard you all are running much closer to $1800. If you're kid is not on his crappy Blue team, you get nothing from this program. Why is blue able to go to 3 fall tournaments and teal only 2? Are the teal girls not recruitable? don't they all deserve the same opportunities to be seen? This should tell you all something, paying almost 2 grand to pad his pockets and get nothing but lousy tournaments. Leg girls program is crap and everyone knows it. The infighting will continue until you are all bold enough to address him directly. until then good luck!