Originally Posted by Anonymous
Not bitter at all , just tired of know it all blabber mouths like yourself . Now tell us all the schools that are recruiting your daughter prior to her being out of diapers , you know you want to.

I believe you seem to think you know it all. You really have a problem. You should probably listen more and talk less.

Not the poster but parents of would be commits lecturing everyone else to keep quiet is a joke!!!!!!!! You are the parents that can't keep you mouths shut and have been torturing us all for years. My kid did this, she just did that, she got called up, mvp of camp, she made the xyz team, she's in newsday blah blah blah look in the mirror dad because you make it impossible to root for your very talented daughter

I think you are imputing something that is not there. Wasn't telling everyone else to keep quiet. Just the jerk on this site. I don't think you can state what my kid has done because unlike what your accusation suggests, I haven't mentioned anything that she has done, nor do I intend to.

And from what i see, a lot of people root for my daughter because she is a nice kid and a good teammate. I'm sure you would root for her too if you knew her.

"And that's why I say my kid will probably go to the same or better college as their's but doesn't have to waste study time playing a game that is a dead end road."

And this whole thing was exactly about how to get into great schools. Maybe you haven't had kids go through the college application process before? I've had 4 go through it. Three w no sports and 1 with. It isn't fair, but the sports help a lot. My original point, to which the DB got all caught up about UNC w, was that it doesn't have to be an either or choice. And for those than can make both work, it's a big leg up in getting into good schools. If it's a choice of just one, academics is clearly what to focus on.